In Fortnite’s chapter 3 of season 2, the Collider is now a big part of Fortnite Island. It sends out energy waves now and then, and when the live event starts, it will probably be fully turned on. At this point, no one knows what it can do when it’s fully charged.
Even though there are rumors that it will kill everyone on the island, this probably won’t happen because the story will end. In reality, The Seven and Mecha will stop The Collider, and the Imagined Order will probably have to change their plan of attack.
For “scientific” reasons, Epic Games wants players to fly into the energy field of The Collider before any of this can happen. Even though there are risks, those who finish the task will get 20,000 XP as a reward.
In Fortnite Chapter 3, it’s time to fly into The Collider for science and XP.
This week Fortnite challenges are definitely one of the most fun ones so far. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that there are numerous risks. There are a number of reasons why this is a hot-drop zone. At the start of every match, players will be here to try to get kills and improve their K/D ratio.
Second, there is a lot of loot in the area, so opponents won’t take long to land and get ready. If you try to land in The Collider too low, too slow, or too late, people are likely to shoot at you. Still, it’s not something that can’t be done. Here’s what you need to do to finish it:
- Pick the right moment to jump off the Battle Bus and go to The Collider.
- Angle the jump so that the glider is just above the level of the collision when it is released.
- Move in a straight line to get the most speed and aim for the energy field at the top of the collider.
By far, this is the quickest and easiest way to do it. But once players touch the energy field and bounce away, they will have to move quickly to get out of the area. Since it’s a hot-drop zone, people will fight down there. If you try to land and fight, things will probably go wrong and you will die quickly.
If you want to have a fighting chance in the POI, you can use a dangerous alternative way to get the job done. Here’s what you need to do to finish it:
- Land near The Collider at a POI and get ready.
- Find more shields and health items because you will need them.
- Find a jump pad when you get to The Collider.
- After you turn on the glider, use a jump pad to get some air and fly into the collider.
Even though the risk is higher this way, players will have enough gear to fight off or at least outlast other players in the area. Also, after players finish the Fortnite challenge, they can keep playing the game.