Fortnite’s Seasonal Quests for Week 8 are now available, and players can begin earning a significant amount of experience by completing a variety of straightforward missions. Some of these objectives could become challenging, but others, such as completing an elimination using a pistol, shotgun, or submachine rifle, are incredibly straightforward.
One of the substitute quests for Week 8 is, thankfully, not too difficult to complete. This is an easy task that even new players may complete to get 20,000 experience points. The only thing that the players need to accomplish in order to complete the task is get an elimination. They are not required to go to different areas or search for hidden objects.
Fortnite’s Seasonal Quests. One of the two alternative objectives for Week 8 is to eliminate an opponent using a pistol, submachine gun, or shotgun. This mission is one of the two. The current spray meta strongly favors the use of SMGs, therefore completing this mission shouldn’t present too much of a challenge for players.
A detailed walkthrough of how to eliminate an opponent in Fortnite with either the Pistol, the SMG, or the Shotgun.
In the game Battle Royale, one of the objectives that players can face is to “Get an elimination with a Pistol, SMG, or Shotgun.” This is likely one of the less difficult challenges that players can face. One merely needs to locate a weapon that fits into one of the three categories that have been mentioned and earn an elimination with that weapon.
If players want to finish the task and get 20,000 experience points, they just need to follow these easy steps:
- Try to land in a hot drop that is closer to one of the three weapons or the chest.
- Grab a handgun, shotgun, or submachine gun.
- Find a player who is still without a weapon at this point in the game.
- Remove the player from the game using any one of the three available weapons.
Fortnite’s Seasonal Quests SMGs, pistols, and shotguns abound in Fortnite: Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite’s Seasonal Quests. Any time an adversary is within range of the Stinger SMG, players have the option to utilise it to finish the task. The new ranger shotgun is also a good choice for a one-on-one combat at close range.
Finally, if players arrive immediately in Camp Cuddle, they can utilize the Exotic Shadow Tracker handgun. Metal Team Leader and Cuddlepool NPCs can sell players the Exotic gun for Gold Bars.
All of Fortnite: Chapter 3 Season 2’s Week 8 Challenges.
Fortnite’s Seasonal Quests Challenges have returned for another week, bringing with them seven intriguing new tasks. Players can earn a total of 140,000 XP by completing these tasks. There are two more challenges that can be used in the event of a bug.
- Use the Drum Shotgun to deal damage to opponents within 10 metres (150)
- a journey of a thousand metres through the Choppa (1000)
- Bomb Crater Clusters Planting Saplings (3)
- On the Slide, detonate remote bombs (2)
- Initiate an Airstrike on a Tank (1)
- Obtaining Gas for a Repair Torch (2)
- With the Combat SMG, inflict harm on your foes (500)
- Open Cash Registers (3) – A new one Using a Pistol, SMG, or Shotgun, Secure an Elimination (1) – Replacement
In most cases, players may complete a large number of challenges in a short period of time. The quickest method to level up in Fortnite is through completing Seasonal Challenges in Chapter 3 Season 2.