Epic Games has added another week of Seasonal Quests for Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3. Seven weeks of the current season have passed, and players will get a new set of challenges to help them get more XP and finish their Battle Pass.
Epic Games tries to make it fun for players to earn XP every season, but the Week 8 Seasonal Quests have some complex tasks. But many players want to finish the challenges quickly to move on to other quests or earn Hype Points in the Arena mode.
One of the most complex challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 8 Seasonal Quests is to damage an opponent with a vehicle within 5 seconds of honking the horn. At first, this might seem very hard, but players can finish it quickly by taking a simple shortcut.
How to damage an opponent with a vehicle in Fortnite within 5 seconds of honking.
The Battle Royale game has more ways to hurt enemies than just with guns and bombs. Since adding vehicles to the island, running over enemies has become one of the most fun ways to hurt them. One of the Week 8 Seasonal Quests wants players to go through that again.
There are nine challenges to do, and each one gives 15,000 XP to the player who finishes it. Players can get 135,000 XP by doing all the Seasonal Quests for Week 8. This also includes using a car to hurt an opponent within 5 seconds of honking its horn.
The tricky quest can be finished in the following ways:
- Find a car that has enough gas.
- Find an enemy in a public area.
- Drive toward the other driver and honk your horn when you get close.
- Hit the player after honking to deal damage to them.
- If you don’t hurt the other player, go back to steps 3 and 4.
You can find cars anywhere on the island, but they are most common near gas stations or neighbourhoods. But Chonkers Speedway and Tilted Towers will be the best places to get a vehicle in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3. To make this challenge easier, players can knock down enemy NPCs instead of other players within 5 seconds of honking.
All of the Season Quests for Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 8
- In addition to the quest I just mentioned, there are eight other Seasonal Quests for Week 8 that players can do to earn XP.
- Here is a list of all the other Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 8 challenges:
- Use the Ripsaw Launcher to destroy five buildings with a single shot.
- Boogie Bombs can make people dance.
- Put the fish in the water.
When you catch a weapon by fishing, you can use it to hurt an opponent.
- Do explosive damage while your eyes are elsewhere.
- Find the player who is the coolest on the island.
- Get things you can eat.
- Use an Assault Rifle to do damage from more than 30 metres away.
Since the XP system changed in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, players have been trying to get as much XP as possible and finish their Battle Pass as quickly as possible. Seasonal Quests are, of course, the best way to get a lot of XP.