In Chapter 3 of Season 3 of Fortnite, the Reality biome plays a key role. It has unique biodiversity, which has changed the island in many ways. It goes from the Reality Tree and its branches that keep growing to the Reality Seeds and the strange way they grow Fortnite Sapling.
Even though the above things have changed the Fortnite map, the Reality Sapling is the only one that can be used differently and gives each player a unique experience. Loopers have had a lot of interactions with the Sapling over time, in the form of weekly challenges and other tasks.
The way Reality Sapling works have changed over time. Users first found out that, depending on the time, it has a lot of different rarities. Later, they discovered that the loot was other from one biome to the next. Players have learned how the Sapling works when it goes away.
In Fortnite, Sapling isn’t a permanent item.
Before readers jump to conclusions, they should remember that the Reality Sapling isn’t a tree that will live for a long time. Better said, it goes away when its cycle of bearing fruit is over.
When the Sapling reaches the Mythic stage of the tier cycle, it stops producing fruit, and once the loot is taken, it is gone forever.
Here are the reasons why this mechanism exists:
- Reality Saplings look like natural plants and only produce fruit during certain times.
- Once the Mythic Fruit has been picked, it wouldn’t make sense for the Sapling to return to its early stage. Better off without it.
- This system also encourages players to plant their Reality Saplings in different biomes over the map.
- This also checks to see if a specific area is too crowded.
Plus, if the Sapling keeps giving out Mythic Loot, the game would become unbalanced, with smart loopers always having a clear advantage over casual players.
Because of how Fortnite works, the Reality Sapling goes away once it has given birth to all the rarities. But the game is not broken, so users don’t have to worry about taking on a Reality Sapling challenge.
Once a Sapling is gone, they can plant a new Reality Seed that can grow into a Sapling.
There is also a feature in Fortnite that lets players move their Reality Sapling anywhere on the map. Since trimming and weeding it is hard work, it’s only fair that they can move it to where they want.
- Most of the time, it’s where people often end up.
- All they have to do to do this is find a Reality Seed. This only works if someone has planted a Reality Sapling on the Fortnite map.
- It doesn’t matter where it is. Once they have a seed, they have to throw it where they want it to grow. Their Reality Sapling is going to be moved.
- From a Reality Pod, you can get a Reality Seed. Around the Reality biome, these pods grow.
You can also find these growing on the Reality Tree’s roots and branches. Since the tree’s roots have gone to different places on the map, the seeds could be in any of them.