After our article with everything you need to know to start well in Diablo Immortal, it’s time to stop class by class to explain the best build, after the Barbarian, the Demon Hunter, the Necromancer, the Crusader, and the Monk we arrive at the last class to cover: the Magician. It’s one of the most powerful DPS classes in the entire game, and it’s an almost mandatory inclusion in any dungeon group.
The Wizard does a lot of damage in an area and has wonderful mobility thanks to his teleportation. In return, you will have to manage the cooling of your skills and take enormous care because your health is very low.
The best build for the Wizard in Diablo Immortal
We are not going to give you some specific objects because, although on paper it is the simplest, very few players manage to find the legendaries during their level up. Instead, we’re going to explain which attributes interest you the most and choose your team based on that:
- Intelligence: It is your main attribute of damage and the one you have to upload whenever you can.
- Fortitude: you will increase the damage you do in addition to getting some resistance.
- Vitality: being so papery, you will have to get some points in life for level 40 if you do not want to be blown away.
- Will: the least important attribute, with which you will best resist the enemy CC.
These are the 5 skills you have to have equipped:
|HOLLOW||FIRST LEVELS||FINAL BUILD|
|BASIC||Magic missile||Magic missile|
|1||Arcane Wind (Level 1)||Ice Crystal (Level 20)|
|2||Calcination (Level 1)||Disintegrate (Level 28)|
|3||Lightning Nova (Level 3)||Black Hole (Level 38)|
|4||Teleportation (Level 15)||Teleportation (Level 15)|
Let’s start with the build of the first levels:
- Magic missile: You launch a magic missile. Simpler than the mechanism of a pencil.
- Arcane Wind: You throw a blow of wind that does damage and pushes enemies. The more you carry it, the more damage you will do.
- Calcination: you throw a fireball that leaves a groove that burns the enemies for 6 seconds.
- Beam Nova: Throws 10 electric balls that advance and then return to the original point.
- Teleportation: You teleport to a point. It has 3 loads.
The rotation would be Arcane Wind -> Calcination -> Nova of rays. Use Arcane Wind in case you have to drive away enemies, and Teleport to stay away from enemies. Use Magic Missile when you have the rest of the stuff cooling.
The final build changes a few skills:
- Arcane wind by Ice Crystal: in addition to slowing down and doing damage in time, it explodes after 12 seconds and does even more damage. Aim your rays at it so that they refract and hit many enemies at once.
- Calcination by Disintegrating: a channeled spell with which you will do damage. For every second you hit an enemy, you’ll do 2% more damage, up to a maximum of 10%.
- Black Hole Ray Nova: You create a black hole that attracts enemies and hurts them for 3 seconds.
The rotation of abilities would be Black Hole -> Ice Crystal -> Disintegrate. Focus the Disintegrate to ice crystal and get away from the action with Teleport. Use Magic Missile as long as you have the rest of the stuff cooling.
Endgame builds for PvE
Although it’s still early to start explaining builds by the time you’re done with the story, there’s already a build focused on summoning the Ice Crystal and bursting with the Disintegrate.
The equipment you will need is as follows:
|COMPUTER NAME||PART IN WHICH IT IS EQUIPPED||RARITY||ABILITY||IMAGE|
|ENTROPIC EDGE||Main weapon||Legendary||Disintegrating does 10% more damage.|
|DEVOURING VOID||Secondary weapon||Legendary||Black Hole now advances a small distance dragging enemies as it advances.|
|COWL OF THE ABYSS||Head||Legendary||Increases the radius of Black Hole by 20%.|
|SEARING JUDGEMENT||Shoulders||Legendary||Your Disintegrate now channels fire that burns enemies doing them extra damage over time.|
|FROSTREAVERS GARMENTS||Shirtfront||Legendary||Ice Crystal now invokes a Freezing Crystal that does more damage over time and slows down more.|
|KAVIL GRAND REVELATION||Legs||Legendary||Enemies killed with Disintegrate explode, doing 163 damage to all nearby enemies.|
For the rest of the pieces, the order of attributes that you should look for is as follows:
- Probability of critical.
- Critical damage.
The build’s abilities are the same as the endgame’s, and this is the normal gem list:
- Sapphire x5
- Tourmaline x5
- Aquamarine x2
- Ruby x2
As for the Legendary Gems, they are as follows:
- Berserker’s eye: increases the damage you do by 16% and increases the probability of criticism by 2%. However, it also increases the damage received by 5%.
- Chained Death: Increase the damage of your attacks by 1.50% per hit, up to a maximum of 4.5% to 3 targets.
- Blood-soaked jade: increase your damage by 8% and your movement speed by 10%. The less life you have, the less the bonus will be, the minimum being 4%.
- Bloody Range: Increase damage by 2% for every meter of distance between the enemy you hit and you, up to a maximum of 8%.
- Howler Call: Your basic attack has a 10% chance of summoning a wolf that does 150% base damage + 1458 to all enemies it passes through. It can occur once every 20 seconds.
- Power and Order: Power and Order alternate every 9 seconds, increasing your basic Power by 8% and your Order skills by 8%.
Finally, the priority of skills that your amulet should raise is Disintegrate -> Ice Crystal -> Black Hole -> Teleport -> Magic Missile.