Diablo Immortal is a free MMO role-playing game based on the legendary Diablo series. The game has been in development for more than two years, and Blizzard Entertainment has finally announced a release date for its next title. Diablo fans can get their hands on Diablo Immortal from June 2. on three different platforms.
What is the release date of Diablo Immortal?
As mentioned above, players can enjoy and play on various platforms starting on June.2. Remember, Asia-Pacific players can only access the game in late June.
Will Diablo Immortal arrive on PC? To everyone’s surprise, Diablo Immortal will also be available for PC gamers. You can pre-register on PC by logging into your Battlenet account.
Does Diablo Immortal have controller support?
Yes, Diablo Immortal will have full controller support. Players can now enjoy the game through the traditional keyboard and a gamepad.
Is Diablo Immortal cross-play/cross-platform? After listening to its community, Blizzard Games has made Diablo Immortal a full cross-play title. You can enjoy Diablo Immortal with your friends on any supported platform like Android, IOS, and PC.
Is there still loot in Diablo Immortal?
Yes, the loot system in Diablo Immortal will be very similar to the one found in previous editions of the game.
Other highlights of the Announcement of Diablo Immortal
- Cross Progression: In addition to the cross-play aspect, the game will also support cross-progression. You can continue playing from any supported platform available at that time by simply logging into your account.
- MAPPING WASD controls for keyboard players: You can control and move your player using WASD key combinations.
- Mission Plot: The mission plot will be set between the period of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. Players will meet Deckard Cain and help collect Fragments of WorldStone.
- Deep progression system: the game will have a deep progression and a skill system found in the
- Confirmed characters: Barbarian, Mage, and Necromancer are some of the characters available for the game since launch.