Fortnite Fall Fest – Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is getting a new update today. Most Tuesdays have new content, and this one is no exception. The v21.50 update has been released. This is one of the last updates for Chapter 3, Season 3. As a result, the game got the Late Game Arena, the Pump Shotgun, many skins, and more.
Epic Games also used the chance to add the Fortnite Fall Fest Event since fall is almost here. It’s likely to be the last event of Season 3 of Chapter 3 since the next season starts in mid-September.
Fortnite Fall Fest – There will be challenges, rewards, and Creative maps during the event. It will be one of the last chances to get XP for this battle pass and unlock Darth Vader, Malik, and other skins.
Here’s everything you need to know about the challenges, free rewards, and more.
When does the Fall Fest event start, and how do I participate?
Fortnite Fall Fest – As part of the v21.50 update, the Fall Fest Event was added to Fortnite. Today, August 30, it was added. The challenges should start around 8 a.m. EST, so players should be able to participate as soon as they load the game.
Fortnite Fall Fest – Even though this isn’t as big a change for players as the No Sweat Summer event, it’s still a big deal. It will work until September 6, so there isn’t much time.
Challenges available for Fall Fest Event
Fortnite Fall Fest – There are 13 challenges right now, and you can’t do them in Battle Royale. These challenges involve Creative maps, which Epic Games makes now and then.
Here is a list of all the challenges:
- In One Shot Gun Game, you have to kill three people without dying (5)
- In One Shot Gun Game, you must eliminate 55 opponents.
- Get to level 20 in the Frozst Survival game.
- In Frozst Survival, you can do 1,000 damage in 10 seconds.
- Escape from three biomes in Escape the World with Parkour Parkour to Get Out of the World
- In GO GOATED, you have to destroy 50 buildings.
- In GO GOATED, you deal 5,000 damage to your opponents.
- Monster Wars: Spend 250 gold
- In Monster Wars, you have to beat three monsters.
- Do three things at Rainbow Crossroads to get a reward (10)
- Give Rainbow Crossroads 20 paint.
ALSO READ: Fortnite Lazy lagoon Bar – How to get it
There are prizes for completing the Fortnite Fall Fest challenges.
When you finish a challenge, you can get one of four things. The first reward is the loading screen for Taco Takeoff. It is given when one of the above challenges is finished.
Players can get the Cuddle Kickflip style for the Back Board back bling after completing four challenges.
You can get the Above the Clouds weapon wrap when you finish seven different challenges.
You can get a new style for the Back Board when you’ve done ten challenges. There isn’t a picture of this right now.
Each challenge gives you 10,000 Season 3 Chapter 3 XP. You can get a prize when you reach a certain number of achievements. In-game, you can find the Creative map code in the description for each challenge.