Brittany Murphy death was a tragedic death. She was poisoned and got pneumonia and died. Brittany Murphy passed out in the bathroom of the house she shared with her mother, Sharon and her husband Simon on December 20, 2009. A few hours later, at around 10 a.m., the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles said that she was dead.
The actress from Clueless was only 32 when she died suddenly, which shocked Hollywood and the rest of the world. Since then, there has been a lot of talk about her personal life, conspiracy theories about what caused her death, and a lot of amateur sleuthing on YouTube. What Happened, Brittany Murphy? is a new two-part documentary series on HBO Max that starts on October 14. Its goal is to set the record straight.
Brittany Murphy cause of death is still a question for netizens. People over the internet are searching for the cause of the death of Brittany. People want to know about Brittany Murphy death house, Brittany murphy’s documentary and Britanny Murphy’s husband. In this article, we will try to solve all your queries and curiosity about Brittany Murphy death.
ALSO READ: Sondra Locke – Sondra Locke Cause Of Death – Explained
Brittany Murphy Documentary
American actress and singer Brittany Murphy-Monjack. Brittany Anne Bertolotti died on December 20, 2009. Atlanta-born Murphy. Teenager, she moved to L.A. to become an actress. Clueless was her big break (1995). She then appeared in Freeway (1996) and Bongwater (1997). (1998). She debuted in Arthur Miller’s A View from the Bridge in 1997. Daisy Randone in Girl, Interrupted (1999) and Lisa Swenson in Drop Dead Gorgeous (2000). (1999).
Murphy starred in two well-received 2000s films: Don’t Say a Word (2001) and 8 Mile (2002). Riding in Cars with Boys (2001), Spun (2002), Just Married (2003), Uptown Girls (2003), Sin City (2005), and Happy Feet (2006). (2006). Murphy voiced Luanne Platter on King of the Hill (1997–2010). Something Wicked was her last film.
Murphy died on December 20, 2009, but why is unknown. 32-year-old The coroner noted anaemia and too many prescription medicines exacerbated pneumonia.
ALSO READ: Gernot Reinstadler Death video – Austrian Skiers Death video – Explained
Brittany Murphy Cause of Death – Explained
On December 20, 2009, LAFD responded to “a medical request” at Murphy and Monjack’s residence. She slumped in the bathroom. Firefighters resuscitated Murphy. She went into cardiac arrest and died at Cedars-Sinai at 10:04 a.m.
After her death, an autopsy was undertaken. In a February 2010 report, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office said the death was unintentional and caused by pneumonia, severe iron-deficiency anaemia, and multiple drug intoxication. Murphy’s over-the-counter and prescription drugs were likely used to treat a cold or respiratory infection. Hydrocodone, acetaminophen, L-methamphetamine, and chlorpheniramine were all allowed. “The possible harmful physiological effects of elevated amounts of these drugs cannot be ignored,” the paper said.
Brittany Murphy’s grave in Hollywood. Murphy was buried in Hollywood on December 24, 2009.
ALSO READ: John Mcafee Cause of Death – John Mcafee’s suicide – Explained
Brittany Murphy’s Death Husband
In January 2010, Murphy’s husband, Simon Monjack, and mother, Sharon Murphy, said she didn’t use drugs or alcohol and didn’t cause her death; they blamed mitral valve prolapse.
Monjack died May 23 at the same Hollywood Hills home. The coroner’s findings cited acute pneumonia and severe anaemia. Los Angeles County Department of Health considered hazardous mould in their home a possible cause of the deaths, but Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said there were “no indicators” that mould was a play. Sharon Murphy called mould reports “absurd” and said the Health Department never sought a mould inspection. Sharon Murphy announced in December 2011 that deadly mould killed her daughter and son-in-law and sued the attorneys who represented her in earlier action against the home’s builders.
Angelo Bertolotti asked the California Superior Court in January 2012 for samples of his daughter’s hair for independent testing. The lawsuit was dismissed when Bertolotti missed two hearings.
Bertolotti stated in November 2013 that antimony and barium poisoning may have caused his daughter’s death. Sharon Murphy called it a “smear.”
ALSO READ: Gina Krasley Death – Gina Krasley 600 lb cause of death – Explained